About Robinson Strata Management
Who we are
Robinson Strata Management has been servicing the local community in Freshwater Beach and the Northern Beaches for over 30 years, offering value-for-money strata management solutions for residential, commercial and community schemes, as well as consultancy services for developers.
Our strata managers are among the most experienced, are certified with the NSW Fair Trading, are members of Strata Community Australia (SCA NSW), and undertake training weekly to ensure we are up to date with relevant changes to legislation.
We work closely with strata committees on a day-to-day basis to assist them in achieving their goals, and pride ourselves on a personal and dedicated level of service, backed up by local knowledge and high-quality professional advice.
Call in for a guided tour of our offices and see how our best practice systems and procedures work to ensure unparalleled efficiency. You are even welcome to ask for the contact details of our current customers, so you can hear how we perform. We are confident you’ll be happy in the knowledge that your property will be in good hands.
There’s no better place to live than on the Northern Beaches in “God’s country”. This team is not only passionate about the historical, cultural, and environmental values of our surfing beaches but also embrace enhancing community living and are always looking for ways to help property owners best maintain and protect their homes and investments for themselves and their families.
As a specialist strata management provider, we treat all customers with a personal touch while providing leading strata management solutions. This has been our biggest strength and continues to set Robinson Strata Management apart from other strata management providers.
Robinson Strata Management is a member of the PICA Group family.
Our unique service offering:
Robinson Strata Management has the years of experience, a wide breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise, and best practice management techniques, to offer our customers the very best strata and community management services in the Northern Beaches:
Qualified and expert strata professionals
- Many of our staff have more than 20 years of strata management experience
- All our strata managers are certified with NSW Fair Trading
- We have been an active member of Strata Community Australia (SCA NSW) for over 15 years
Responsive and personal customer service
- Our services are tailored to provide solutions that meet the needs of committee members and owners
- We work with strata committees to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives
- We are committed to strict customer service standards and aim to return missed calls within the same day
- We offer a 24-hour contact for all emergency repairs and maintenance
Robust financial support
- Our team apply integrity to all they do and have over 30 years of accounting experience and knowledge
- We use robust systems to ensure all financial processes are fully documented and protected from risk
- Our in-house debt collection agency, Kemps Peterson Receivables (KPR), offers peace of mind in the event of unpaid levies or fines.
Advanced business systems
- We invest in company systems and technology to provide better service
- Our systems include an online service for processing and approval of owners corporation invoices
- Committee members and buildings managers can get online access 24/7 to financial information
- We have an electronic debtor management system for increased effectiveness in the collection of levies.
- We leverage the support network, Community services range, and resources of Australia’s leading property services company in Australia, PICA Group
Our property portfolio
Robinson Strata Management manages a diverse range of properties including residential, commercial, industrial, company title, building management committees, stratum schemes, retirement villages, and mixed-use properties. We pride ourselves in maintaining long-standing relationships with our customers, with some extending beyond 15 years. Some of the properties we’ve worked on include:
- Oceana, 16-22 Sturdee Parade Dee Why (98 units)
- Grand Reef Apartments, 910 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
- Magnolia, 27-43 Little Street Lane Cove (85 units)
- Catalina’s, 168 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
- Trident, 62 North Steyne, Manly