About NSW Strata Management
Who we are
New South Wales Strata Management is a local business in the Hills Shire and Greater Western Sydney specialising in strata and community management for residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties.
Established in 1990, in the suburb of Baulkham Hills, New South Wales Strata Management has expanded throughout the Hills Shire, Norwest, Parramatta and the surrounds. Having been there through its fast-paced growth, we understand the market profile and strata property trends, and what is required when managing a diverse group of owners with different needs. Our focus is not only on the amenities of your building but also on enhancing community living within it.
Today, our team of specialist strata management staff oversee the management of nearly 1,200 properties throughout Sydney and surrounding areas. We are also connected with a diverse team of local quality tradesmen and offer a range of Community services to take care of any maintenance repairs or specific needs that your strata property requires.
New South Wales Strata Management is a member of the PICA Group family.
Our unique service offering
New South Wales Strata Management has the years of experience, a wide breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise, and best practice management techniques, to offer our customers the very best strata and community management services in the area:
- We invest in the latest information technology through CommunityHub to ensure we provide the most current and efficient methods of strata management.
- All our staff are professionally trained in legislation and preferred management practices, and many hold a strata licence and Certificate of Registration
- We speak your language; our bilingual team can help break down communication barriers
- Our strata managers have remote access to emails, reports, and documentation so that we can respond to your enquiries in the shortest possible time frame
- We ensure that the contractors we engage with are correctly licensed and insured. This minimises the risk if either the contractor or a third party is injured and that they comply with legislative requirements
- We vigorously monitor and manage the recovery of any outstanding strata levies. Your strata manager will liaise with Kemps Petersons Receivables (KPR), our debt collection agent (if necessary) to ensure every effort is made to settle any outstanding monies
- We’re dedicated to keeping you informed. We issue quarterly newsletters to all owners providing information concerning industry issues that may impact the operation or management of your strata property
Our property portfolio
New South Wales Strata Management manages a diverse range of properties including residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties in the Hills Shire and Greater Western Sydney. Here are some of the properties that are part of our family:
330 Church Street,
89-87 Jones Street,
50 Kenthurst Road,