Who we are
Mason and Brophy Strata Management has been servicing Sydney’s Northern Beaches for over 30 years, with cost-effective strata management solutions for residential, commercial and community schemes, as well as consultancy services for developers.
Mason and Brophy Strata Management was established in 1975 in response to the need for a personalised strata management service that puts the customer first. With that in mind, we set about to change the perception of strata management operators from those with purely a financial interest to those with an interest in people. At Mason and Brophy Strata Management, we pride ourselves on our ability to build strong customer relationships.
Our doctrine is to treat all customers with a personal touch while providing leading strata management solutions. This has been our biggest strength and continues to set us apart from other strata management companies.
Our unique service offering
For the most professional, friendly and hands-on managers in the field, you can’t go past Mason and Brophy Strata Management. We’re a market leader because:
- We provide our customers with superior local knowledge and familiarity, with a core focus on strata complexes in the vicinity of Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Our customers have a dedicated strata manager and assistant pool, so you always receive the attention you deserve
- We also have one of the best ratios of managers to properties
- Our team consists of local strata experts with decades of industry experience and local knowledge
- We invest in professional staff training and development, so our managers are up-to-date with the latest legislation and preferred management approaches
- We have strict Service Level Agreements so that we ask our manager to meet, so our customers know what to expect and when. If you are not receiving a response in the required time frame, we encourage you to escalate your issue with the team leader or licensee.
Our property portfolio
Mason and Brophy Strata Management specialises in managing small to medium residential strata schemes in and around Sydney’s Northern Beaches, however we also manage commercial, industrial, and mixed-use schemes. We pride ourselves in maintaining long-standing relationships with our customers, with some extending beyond 15 years. Some of the properties we’ve worked on include:
- “Ala Moana“, 89 Dee Why Parade, Dee Why (beachfront medium residential strata scheme)
- “Ortana“, 139-141 Darley Street, West Mona Vale (boutique residential strata scheme)
- “Canopy“, 78 Park Street, Mona Vale (boutique residential strata scheme)
- 118 Pittwater Road, Dee Why (commercial strata scheme)
Having an effective leadership team is instrumental in creating a business that is relevant today and into the future. Leading the Mason and Brophy Strata Management team is:
Charles Gutherie, Branch Manager
“Mason and Brophy Strata Management has been managing our building for over 10 years. Being part of the strata committee for nearly 18 years, I have had the pleasure of dealing with our very friendly and kind strata manager Cathy Quattroville on a very regular basis. Cathy has been exemplary in her hardworking, professional approach to providing support and guidance when dealing with our strata issues. Calls and emails are always followed up, and Cathy acts immediately on all concerns that are brought to her attention, ensuring all strata committee members are included in the decision making for the complex. Furthermore, Cathy’s knowledge of strata laws and legislation is second to none.
Since Cathy has been our strata manager, there has been a dramatic improvement in the condition of our complex. Maintenance and repairs have been actioned, financial savings have been found with contractors, and any outstanding problems have always been resolved. Cathy is a credit to the industry and an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend her for any strata-related matters.”