Property administration and reporting
- As-built drawings
- Administration of instruction manuals, service reports, quotes and invoices
- Provide reporting to the committee on the status of repairs, maintenance, upgrades and incidents
- Attend committee meetings and annual general meetings to communicate findings and progress updates
- Establish and maintain a security register for common property keys and fobs/swipes by conducting annual audits of all keys issued and take appropriate action to enhance security through the cancellation or recording of keys
- Creation of an extensive asset register for common property, including asset photo, location, type and model, warranty, maintenance scheduling and calendars.
We care about what you have to say. Share your feedback here.