Why choose Body Corporate Services (BCS) New South Wales?
Local strata management expertise from those who live and work in your community
Commonly known as BCS, we have been proudly enhancing community living for strata committees and owners corporation for more than 40 years across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
With more than 30 branches across the country, we work together as a strong and close-knit network of strata managers to deliver professional, localised and tailored expertise for strata and related property services across property types.
We aim to continuously redefine the experience of owning a strata property
Working in the service industry, means we know everything we do starts with the customer. That’s why we value building long-term relationships and act with honesty and transparency, by ensuring our customers know what value we can bring from the beginning. This means you know what to expect, upfront and with no surprises.
Some of the ways we aim to set ourselves apart are through:
- Award-winning, well-qualified strata management staff
- In-depth knowledge on strata legislation and compliance requirements
- Extensive tried and tested network of contractors and specialist service providers
- Direct mobile and email access, with additional Customer Care Centre support
- 24/7 access to your strata property information with a committee, lot owner or tenant view
- Free Community After Hours emergency maintenance support services
- Availability of integrated facilities management, debt recovery and legal services
- Exclusive discounts and offers through our PICA Group privilege program
Exceptional service means we put our customers first
As a professional services provider, we view ourselves as more than just strata managers. We are trusted professionals and relationship managers who provide guidance and support when you need it. At BCS, each strata scheme is allocated with a fully licensed and experienced manager, who is supported by an assistant and backed by our centralised Customer Support Centre, so we have the time to prioritise you.
What’s more, being part of a local network of more than 30 branches means that we can provide your strata committee and owners corporation with access to our modern and digitally fitted meeting rooms for no extra cost.
With so many strata providers out there, it can be hard to select the one that will give you the best service. That’s why we’re more than strata, we’re a community and offer a more wholistic and proactive approach.
Why BCS is the number 1 choice for more than 150,000 property owners
Tried and trusted for more than 40 years
As a comprehensive and fully integrated strata and property services provider, we have a range of services and benefits for strata committees, owners corporations, lot owners in every property type. What’s more, we are upfront with our management fees and what’s included, so there are no surprises later on…
- Local, personalised and tailored strata services support
- Ease and convenience of a dedicated, accredited, experienced strata manager
- Seamless service delivery with each strata manager being supported by a dedicated assistant
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff who receive regular training
- Committed to quality service delivery as per our Customer service charter
- Ability to manage your property from anywhere, at any time
- 24/7 online access to your strata property information through CommunityHub
- Online voting
- Online levy payments
- Online invoice approval
- Local area offices in 30 locations, with access to modern meeting room facilities
- Support from your manager when you need it
- Direct mobile and email communication with your strata manager
- Customer Care Centre support
- 24/7 Community After Hours emergency maintenance support services
- Annual general meeting and committee meeting attendance
- Meeting management and mediation support
- Provision of any legislation, compliance, or industry updates
- Administration, operation and disbursement outlays
- Software licensing fees
- Electronic data storage and archive fees
- File creation
- Banking fees
- Printing and photocopying
- Postage and mailing costs
OR, enjoy a transparent bundled pricing option, inclusive of extras such as:
- AGM and committee meetings
- Site attendance for meetings
- Attendance to committee or owner requests, and general correspondence
- Telephone calls
- Email correspondence
- Electronic data storage
- Printing postage and stationery
- Cheques and remittance advices
- Printing and photocopying mail pack
- Archive fees
- Bank fees
And, if you are looking to change strata management provider to BCS, the transfer and onboarding process will be managed by our team free of charge!
What’s more, as part of the PICA Group family, enjoy access to additional services and resources:
- Enjoy energy savings through our CommunityUtilities program
- Access more than 2,500 tried and tested contractors through CommunitySelect
- Benefit from one of Australia’s leading strata insurance policies in the market, CommunitySure, which includes additional cover at no additional cost
- Protect your property against claims for injury, incident or hazards with Community Health and Safety
- Easy to read and understand Community Living guides and a comprehensive article library on topics such as legislation, defects, committee management, by-laws and much more
- Participate in supporting sustainability initiatives through our CommunityGreen program
- Have peace of mind knowing your funds are safe in the hands of a credible and financially stable market leader.
Looking to change strata provider, what are you waiting for?
We focus on local strata expertise from our team who cares because they live and work in your local community. Also, you can enjoy the added peace of mind knowing they are backed by a strong network of support services to ensure no matter what your strata committee or owners corporation requirements are… we can help.
So if you’re looking to make the change to a different strata provider, we’d welcome a chance to discuss your options with you. To find out more, simply fill out the form on this page and one of our strata professionals will contact you.