Customer feedback – we care about what you have to say
We aim to deliver exceptional service to our customers. If you’ve had a positive experience, we’d be keen to hear more. Receiving good news and recognition will certainly make our staff member’s day, and boost team morale! We would love to share your feedback with them – and promote their good efforts to others, via productreview.com.au or Google review. Search by branch name or brand, and post your review there. Thank you for taking the time to do this, we certainly appreciate it.
On the other hand, we recognise that at times mistakes happen and your expectations are not met. We take your feedback seriously and see it as an opportunity to learn about how we can improve on our service delivery. You can submit feedback to us by using the form on this page. Your feedback will be treated with respect, and in the case of a complaint, you will be updated on its progress and timelines where practicable and appropriate.
To deliver a standard you can be assured of, we have a Customer Service Charter to show our commitment to our service promise.
In working with you on resolving your issue, we will:
- Investigate your matter and aim to resolve your complaint in the shortest timeframe possible
- Treat everyone equally and abide with the strata, body corporate or owners corporation Codes of Conduct, as per relevant state legislation
- Nominate a person who will case manage your complaint and who will be your point of contact
- Endeavour to resolve your complaint within five business days, subject to the complexity of your issue
- Keep you up to date and informed of your case as regularly as possible
- Allocate a unique identifier number (task number) for your complaint to ensure your matter is actively managed until it’s resolved
- Record all details of your case with accuracy.
Have your say here