As a group, we have remained vigilant about updating our customers on the COVID-19 safety precautions we have and continue to take. Our priorities will always be health, safety, and continuity of service.
As restrictions ease, we are still focused on reducing risk while implementing strategic back to branch and office plans that are in line with government advice.
We are still reducing risk by:
- Remaining in remote working environments
- Restricting face-to-face meetings
- Restricting branch or office visitations
- Having a specialised taskforce for a ‘back to branch and office’ strategy
- Regular updates
We have been supporting customers and managers to undertake normal meetings and decision-making processes through technology. We will continue to provide virtual meetings to customers via:
- Teleconferencing, videoconferencing, phone and email
- Online voting
To find out more about what we are doing to support customers during COVID-19, visit here.