About Strata Complete
Who we are
Located in Salamanca Place, the heart of Hobart, Strata Complete was first established in 1999. As a boutique strata management provider, we have become well known for our local expertise and personalised strata services.
Strata Complete offers a wide range of strata management services across Southern Tasmania, including managing a range of property types including residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments.
As qualified strata managers with professional accounting, management, administration, insurance and maintenance skills, and current knowledge on a wide range of strata issues, the experienced team at Strata Complete brings professionalism and industry expertise to the management of strata properties. We understand Tasmanian strata communities and their way of life, and we are committed to delivering personalised service to every member of our diverse customer base.
Our unique service offering
Strata Complete has years of experience and knowledge of the local community and strata living landscape in Hobart and southern Tasmania. We help committees of management and bodies corporate meet their individual and collective obligations under the Act, including services such as:
- Being a key contact for committees of management, owners, and service providers in dealing with strata management matters
- Undertaking the administration management and accounting functions, including the issuing of levy notices, paying invoices, reconciling, and preparing annual accounts
- Arranging an Annual General Meeting of the body corporate, including facilitation of the annual budget
- Ensuring the necessary insurance protections are in place for the common property, including public liability insurance
- Answering legal requisitions and provide certificates under S83 (5) of the Act
- Arranging work orders for statutory maintenance through contractors, gardeners, and cleaners for the common property.
In addition, as members of Strata Community Australia (SCA), the industry body, we regularly attend conferences and forums to keep up to date with developments in the Australian body corporate community, including legislative changes.
On 30 September 2020, Strata Complete was acquired by PICA Group, Australia’s leading strata and property services company. As a market leader, PICA Group aims to continuously redefine the experience of owning a property for the better by offering a range of strata management, facilities management, debt recovery and legal services, and property developer services.
Our goal is to enhance community living, making your property both a worthwhile investment and a desirable place to live.
Our property portfolio
At Strata Complete our goal is to make your strata a great place to invest and a pleasant and desirable place to live. Here are some properties that we manage:
Salamanca Square Apartments,