PICA Group recruitment
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate and customer-focused individuals to join PICA Group. If you’re interested in pursuing a career with one of the leading property service companies in Australia, simply email your CV to email@example.com
How our recruitment process works
- A member of the recruitment team will contact you to conduct a 10-15 minute phone interview.
- If you have the right skills and experience, a face-to-face interview will be conducted with the hiring manager and a member of the recruitment team.
- Final shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments to confirm cognitive ability and behavioural fit for the role.
- You may be asked to attend a final interview and/or participate in a work simulation exercise.
- Reference checks will be conducted and you will be asked to complete a national police check.
- If you are successful at the final stage of the process, you will be contacted with a verbal offer and a welcome pack (which includes your letter of offer) will be sent to you.
PICA Group vacancies
PICA Group strives to create a professional, positive work environment for its employees. We encourage continuous professional development and pay for nationally accredited training.
You will enjoy industry-leading compensation, career support, access to training programs and flexible working arrangements. Plus, no one should have to work on their birthday! A paid day off to relax and enjoy your birthday is just one of the many benefits of a career with PICA group.