It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the thought of changing owners corporation managers. If you’re not happy with how your property is being managed, it may be time to switch to someone you can rely on. Changing owners corporation managers can be a quick, easy and painless process that could save you a lot of strife in the long run.
- Ask your owners corporation manager for a copy of your current strata services contract of appointment.
- Obtain quotes: compare the value and expertise they can offer.
- Call a owners corporation committee meeting. You also have the option to invite all owners to a Special General Meeting or arrange a postal ballot to discuss and vote on changing your owner’s corporation managers to the PICA Group. The team would be happy to discuss the options with you.
- Vote to bring a PICA Group owners corporation manager on board. You will need the support of more than 50% of the votes.
- If the motion has been successful, simply give the meeting minutes to your new PICA Group contact. We’ll take care of the rest, including notifying your current owner’s corporation manager.