As a market leader, the PICA Group plays a significant role in the local property landscape by delivering a full range of services across a variety of property types, including residential, commercial, resorts, and mixed use.
More than just looking after buildings, we believe it’s our job to look after the people who live and work in them. That’s why we strive to do strata management better.
If you’re looking for a strata management company, or wanting to change strata management companies, try PICA group. Get a quote today by clicking here.
- Accredited and well-experienced staff. We offer continuous professional training and development, including an industry accredited strata management internship for market entrants
- Service excellence assured. Our staff are guided by our Customer Service Charter
- Environmentally conscious. We work closely with NABERS and City of Sydney to drive greater energy efficiencies for our customers. Tim Jarvis AM is our sustainability ambassador.
- World-class strata technology. With a major investment of more than $26 million dollars into new technology, we are able to deliver superior operational delivery and efficiencies.
- Convenient and easy access to more than 50,000 certified contractors and suppliers on our database
- 24/7 maintenance through our Community After Hours team
- Online invoice approval through Community Hub
- Exclusive benefits. Using our strength and size of business, we offer highly competitive discounts on banking rates, energy deals, property services and more. Through CommunitySure we offer the best in market insurance for your strata scheme
- More than 60 years’ experience, including being the owner of the first strata scheme registered in the world
- Legal advice. We’ve often played an instrumental role in driving key legislative changes by providing expert strata management advice to government, industry bodies and our customers
- In-house team of specialists, including building compliance, insurance, debt recovery, data management, technology and sustainability
- Leader in debt recovery. Under Kemps Petersons, as Australia’s largest specialist strata debt recovery agency for more than 70 years, they have consistently collected 85% of debts without having to initiate court action.
+ Make the switch to a better strata company