Property development services
Levy and fee estimates • Best practices • By-laws and rules • Titling
The PICA Group’s specialist team can provide you with the technical expertise and advice around successfully setting up, managing and maintaining a strata community. The team’s practical approach to administrative, financial and operational solutions will ensure your development is professionally structured to appeal to buyers and, once completed, enhances community living.
With more than 220,000 properties under management and 30 branch offices across the country, the PICA Group has the skills, expertise and geographical reach to meet your individual purchasers’ needs. We cover an extensive development portfolio that includes residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
- Guidance on current and emerging best practices, including legislative compliance, owner renovations, and maintenance
- Preparation of draft budget and/or levies for the project as early as DA-approval
- Guidance on project configuration and owner responsibility to optimise the development financially
- By-law and rule reviews, with recommendations for practical implications and suggestions to future-proof documents
- Guidance on project insurance and liaising with expert insurance brokers
- Tender management, including scope of works, supplier sourcing, coordination, recommendations and implementation for service providers such as building managers, cleaners and security
- Fast-track issuing of settlement certificates to ensure client settlement is a smooth process
- Collation of handover documents and the establishment of books and records in line with legislation and best practice
- Owner engagement and welcoming, including key management and communication of by-laws
We work on both boutique and master-planned developments, providing a high standard of guidance, support and delivery until final settlement and handover. Some of the properties we are involved with include:
- New South Wales: Central Park, Regent Place/Lumiere, Jacksons Landing, Trio (Camperdown), The Hyde, Walsh Bay (Millers Point), Sydney Wharf, The New Rouse Hill, The Village (Balgowlah), Dee Why Grand, Newington community associations (Sydney Olympic Park), Breakfast Point
- Victoria: The Oaks Apartments on William, The Melbournian (Southbank), The William (Wyndam apartments), The Block Apartments, Herald Living
- Queensland: 443 Queen street, North Lakes Views, Vida Apartments, Olympus Apartments (Surfers Paradise), Olympia Plaza (Corinda), Silvereye (Griffin).
The PICA Group is a proud sponsor and an active member of industry bodies such as the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA). Watch a 30” video on how the PICA Group can work with you on your project.