Our culture & way of working
Why join PICA Group?
A good work environment starts with a professional and positive work environment for its employees, and it’s no different at PICA Group.
To achieve this, we promote diversity through not only in race or gender, but also skill sets, business approach and personality too. This combination makes for a workplace where innovation and decision making are promoted on a wide spectrum of fresh ideas and approaches.
In addition, you can enjoy a competitive base salary, rewards, career support, access to training programs, and flexible working arrangements through our PICA Perks program. Putting work aside, we love celebrating birthdays and believe no one should have to work on their birthday. So in addition to the above mentioned benefits, you also enjoy a paid day off to celebrate you!
Strata manager qualities we are in search of
Being part of a fast-growing industry means that there is always opportunities in our business. Whether you have strata management experience or not, here’s the qualities we are in search of. If you’re a good match, we look forward to hearing from you!
What we value the most
- Integrity: Staying true to our word, doing what we said we would do
- Team spirit: Aligning efforts and working together to deliver on a common objective
- Innovation: Providing an improved customer experience through continuous investment into technology and our service offering
- Professionalism: We get the job done, get it right and put our hearts into it
- Accountability: We treat others with respect, taking ownership of our responsibilities and tasks
- Transparency: We maintain high ethical standards and integrity at all times