Save on your home contents and landlords insurance

If you living in a strata property, PICA Group has an exclusive offer for customers to save on their contents and landlords insurance through CHU.

What is landlords insurance?

Landlords insurance is for strata property owners who are renting out their property to tenants. It provides cover for accidental loss or damage to contents in the event of incidents such as fire, flood or storms. It covers items such as carpets, light fittings, curtains, blinds and washing machines, as well as loss of rent if your property is unfit to be occupied.  Additionally, it covers for malicious damage to contents and the buildings, caused by tenants and their guests and if tenants fail to pay rent.

What is contents insurance?

Contents insurance covers household and personal possessions such as clothing, jewellery, furniture, TV, computers, internal carpets, blinds and electrical appliances belonging to occupants and occupants family members. The cover includes the financial cost of repairing or replacing your household and personal possessions in the event of loss or damage.

Why choose CHU insurance? 

Speedy repairs
If your property incurs damage in conjuction with building damange it will be repaired quicker with initial building repairs
Your excess waived
If you and your body corporate both make an admitted claim for the same event and they have a CHU Residential Strata Policy and the value of your contents claim exceed the amount of your excess
Online 24/7
CHU Contents Insurance can be purchased quickly and easily, online 24/7
Easy Claims with Fix It
The CHUniverse app and Fix It allows you to submit a claim in a few taps of your finger.

Landlords Insurance

Contents Insurance


To check if the product is right for you, read the product disclosure statements, landlords insurance for strata and contents insurance for strata.

More Community services:

+ Community After Hours

+ Community Utilities

+ Community Sure