Strata manager traineeship
A bright future awaits when you join the fastest growing industry in Australia with the market leader
Do you get a kick out of helping others? Do you strive to deliver the highest level of customer service? Do you possess strong administration skills? Consider a career in strata management and join the fastest growing industry in Australia. The PICA Group is looking for experienced professionals from various industries with transferrable skills to join our strata manager traineeship program.
FREE strata management traineeship
In partnership with the industry body, Strata Community Australia (SCA), we offer a practical learning training program, together with on-site training at one of our local branches. Our goal is to ensure you’re well equipped by receiving the best industry education, together with the relevant skills and hands-on experience you need to succeed. We’ll also help identify a suitable career path and genuine opportunities to progress within our company, together with a competitive remuneration structure. Currently this program is only available in Sydney, New South Wales.
Benefits to trainees
- Industry accredited training and development
- Get paid while you learn
- Undertake work in a relaxed, supportive and positive working environment with genuine opportunities to progress
- Monday, 11 March 2019 to Friday, 22 March 2019
- Monday, 6 May 2019 to Friday, 17 May 2019
- Monday, 8 July 2019 to Friday, 19 July 2019
- Monday, 16 September 2019 to Friday, 27 September 2019
- Monday, 4 November 2019 to Friday, 15 November 2019
Register your interest by submitting your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Traineeship application” in the subject line.