The PICA Group prides itself on delivering exceptional service to our customers. We recognise however, that occasionally mistakes are made and sometimes your expectations may not be met.
We take customer feedback very seriously, and see complaints as an opportunity to learn about how we can improve on our service delivery.
The purpose of this policy is to share, with you, our commitment to resolving customer issues and the process of how you can raise your concerns. This policy complies with the AS/NZS 9001:2016 Quality Management System Requirements and the AS/NZS 1002:2014 Guidelines for complaint management in organisations.
Complaints will be treated with respect and you will be updated on the progress and timelines where practicable and appropriate.
In working with you on resolving your issue, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint by the close of business the next working day
- Treat all customers equally and abide with the body corporate or owners corporation Codes of Conduct relating to managing agents, and as per relevant state legislation
- Nominate a person who will case manage your complaint and who will be your point of contact
- Endeavour to resolve your complaint within 21 business days, subject to the complexity of your issue
- Keep you up to date and informed of your case as regularly as possible
- Allocate a unique identifier number (Task Number) for your complaint to ensure you matter is actively managed until it’s resolved
- Record all details of your case with accuracy.